Nkrê un Son más Son...

domingo, agosto 31, 2008

Obama - A long Journey


Date: 1863
Who: Peter - A slave

"Overseer Aarayou Carrier whipped me. I was two months in bed sore from the whipping. My master come after I was whipped; he discharged the overseer."
The very words of poor Peter, taken as he sat for his picture.

Fonte: US Archives




Date: 2008
Who: Obama - US President Candidate

"That's why I stand here tonight. Because for two hundred
and thirty two years, at each moment when that promise was in jeopardy,
ordinary men and women - students and soldiers, farmers and teachers,
nurses and janitors -- found the courage to keep it alive."

Fonte:
Obama speech

...É que tenho lido umas coisas impressionantes questionando
se Obama significa alguma mudança...

Sem comentários:

Follow Us @soratemplates